7/2/10

Froggie went a - courtin and he did ride...

Nature girl, BG, captured fornicating froggies*, by hand, and by lens.

                                               The noises were oddly arousing.     
     
Friendly neighbors

You're coming with me!

Mom, if you don't stop yapping about the need for strapless bras, 
 I will throw them on your head!

 Sir, would you like to hold these for a bit?

 Oh, so that's what women want.

*Yes, I know that they are toads, but alliteration wins out once again. 
Turned on toads, or amorous amphibians, just doesn't cut it.

6 comments:

  1. I cannot believe that BG touched those frogs! I would have fainted!

    She's SO cute...

    XO,

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least she did not try to kiss one to turn into a Prince!!!! Like I use to when I was a LITTLE GIRL!!!!!!! She is sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Lisa! Here's wishing you a very, very HAPPY ONE and a Happy Fourth, too!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just hopping over to wish you a happy birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to you. Your posts crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did they croak while they were 'at it'?
    Happy belated birthday. Hope you had a lovely day.
    Lindsay
    x

    ReplyDelete