1. What's your favorite Dr. Seuss book?
Hop on Pop
2. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be?
I can't picture any homes from TV. Did the Route 66 guys have a house? If so, I'd imagine I would like living with them.
3. What's the longest you've gone without sleep?
The last time that I missed a night of sleep, I failed a final. I was a freshman, and this RA finally asked me out on a date. Instead of telling him that I needed to study, I decided to go out with him. I studied after the date.
4. What's your favorite Barry Manilow song?
5. Who's your favorite Muppet?
6. What's the habit you're proudest of breaking?
7. What's your favorite website?
Public record sites are cool.
8. What's your favorite school supply?
I love paper.
9. Who's your favorite TV attorney?
I don't have a fave from TV.
James Spader in the movie Secretary was perfect.
10. What was your most recent trip of more than 50 miles?
Daytona last week.
11. What's the best bargain you've ever found at a garage sale or junk shop?
Lily Pulitzer capris for $4.
12. Where were you on September 11, 2001?
I was talking to my friend, Brian, while I got ready for work.
13. What's your favorite tree?
So far I have not found a favorite tree here.
In PA there was tree in the woods that I loved.
14. What's the most interesting biography you've read?
Anthony Kiedis' book Scar Tissue
15. What do you order when you eat Chinese food?
I try not to order Chinese food. If I must, I like lo mein.
16. What's the best costume you've ever worn?
I stood in front of a human sexuality class while dressed in black leather, pushed a button on a tape player, and let them listen to my speech. I still despise talking to groups.
17. What's your least favorite word?
How timely. This exact subject was discussed today at lunch. Unlike a lot of women, you can call me a cunt, and I can let that pass, but don't ever, ever tell me to calm down.
18. If you had to be named after one of the 50 states, which would it be?
Georgia could have been my name.
I am named for my grandfather George.
19. Who's your favorite bear?
I can't think of anything. The Grateful Dead bear, and hairy gay men, come to mind, but don't count.
20. Describe something that's happened to you for which you have no explanation.
There is always a reason.
21. If you could travel anywhere in Africa, where would it be?
Somewhere someone else suggested. I have no desire to go to Africa.
22. What did you have for lunch yesterday?
23. Where do you go for advice?
I get plenty of unsolicited advice from friends.
I am fond of inner dialogues.
24. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
Unless I am writing fiction, I rarely need a thesaurus.
25. Have you ever been snorkeling? Scuba diving?
If you knew me, you'd be laughing at the thought.